Pastor Anthony Smith
Favorite Food: Seafood
Favorite Team: Kentucky Football
Hobbies: Bowfising, target shooting, motorcycles, classic cars
Pastor Anthony is a 2012 graduate of Antioch Baptist Seminary with an Associate Degree in Theology.
Lacey Smith, Pastors' Wife
Favorite Team: Bengals
Hobbies: Photography, piano
Lacey is looking forward to leading ladies Bible studies as well as planning retreats and events. She enjoys homeschooling Lydia in kindergarden and Liam in early preschool.
We strive to faithfully serve God in the three areas that each local church is commissioned:
- To Publically and Privately Exalt God
- To Biblically Edify and Equip the saints of God
- To Evangelize the lost sinner
- We believe in the Godhead as outlined in Scripture:
- God the Father
- God the Word(Jesus Christ)
- God the Holy Spirit
- We believe in the Genesis account of creation.
- We believe in the autonomy of the local Church which is under the guidance and leadership of the local Pastor, who is under the authority and Lordship of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
- We believe that each person is born separated from God because of sin and must be reborn spiritually (John 3:3) to restore the relationship that was lost through the sin of Adam and Eve.
- We believe in the eternal security of the born again believer. A person who has repented and received Jesus Christ as their Saviour can in no way lose their salvation, They can, however, lose rewards for service at the Judgment Seat of Christ.
- We believe in the literal, physical return of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ in two parts:
- The rapture of the Bride of Christ prior to the Great Tribulation
- At the end of the Great Tribulation to set up His Millennial Reign, followed by the creation of the new Heaven and Earth.
- We believe the King James Bible is God's perfectly preserved word of God and is the final authority for all matters of faith and practice in the Church.
- We believe that each local Church has a threefold purpose for serving God:
- To publicly and privately exalt God
- To edify and equip born again Christians for service to God
- To evangelize the lost sinner to have a genuine relationship with God